Photo's sent by email

bluenose1940

In Runtime
A friend has sent me 45 photo's attached to an email (gmail) and I am wondering if there is a way to get them all out of the email into a file so that I can view them as a slideshow.

Can it be done en-bloc or will I have to do a procedure 45 times?

Thanks for any forthcoming help.

You should be able to select all the photos in your emaill and then copy and paste them to a folder on your computer. You can then run a slideshow from that folder. Now I do not see any problems with that but I have never tried it so I wil go away and give it a go.

Okay that sort of worked for me. It is a bit of a faff. I sent a bunch of pics from my computer from one of my gmail email accounts to a different gmail account of mine. I then went to that account and opened the email and selected all the pictures. then I told the email program to download all the photos to my computer which it did. It downloaded a zip folder to my download folder. I then extracted the files in that folder and they got extracted to another folder, which in my case was called "pics". I then selected all the unzipped pictures in that folder then I was able view them as a slideshow.

As I say a bit of a faff but it did work.

Back
Top Bottom