What annoys ya

Now that helped!!!! Man how many settings are letting eyes send and watch everything you do?? I hit everyone of them. Will let you know how that works out. Thanks again!! Somehow we should make that link a sticky!!!

Not even just in the app. They have notification ads that show up in your lock screen notifications, pop-up ads that overlay whatever you're doing. And on top of that, they want you to PAY $.99 EVERY MONTH to get rid of them! it's not even a one time fee! they want a recurring charge to keep you free from ads you never asked for!

Peel remote app upsets users with a ton of ads and lock screen overlays

https://peel.freshdesk.com/support/...000058271-how-to-get-rid-of-ads-from-the-app-

That is ridiculous... I can't believe those guys are leading in sales... This things are the ones that make people use stuff like Lucky Patcher. Nevermind how shady those apps are, that's just... Disrespectful. I wouldn't pay to remove those ads even if it was 1 cent.

That information makes LG look good. And Motorola even better.

I am trying to figure out how to stop the pop-ups that windows 10 places in your screen with am anywhere on the computer. Games, word programs, facebook,ect, pop-ups show if i have a new email. other things that tell me i have a new update. I wish i could kill that from happening. In the games it can kill a shot or cost the game or round of the game. It don't do it in w7 but 10 is a PITA!!!!
See if this will help: How to disable Notification and Action Center in Windows 10

Now that helped!!!! Man how many settings are letting eyes send and watch everything you do?? I hit everyone of them. Will let you know how that works out. Thanks again!! Somehow we should make that link a sticky!!!

Check out Classic Shell as well, Dan. It let's you set the start menu to look like Win7, or even XP if you want. It gets rid of that God-awful tiles BS.

I had enough of that LG phone I bought at the beginning of this month. It screws up too many times that I took it back a while ago. Got my $107 back from Walmart.

It had 16 gig memory which is why I bought it. My old Samsung Galaxy was only 8 gig and not much left for downloads but it works good so I'm back on it.

What a drag. That 16 gig gave me 10 gigs for downloads instead of 2 gigs.

Oh well. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom