I am ready...

Yep, looking forward to cooler weather here too.

This past weekend we went to visit my sister for the Labor Day weekend. We live about 100 miles inland, she lives on the coast. On Friday, it was 106F at our place so we were looking forward to cooler temps on the coast. However, when we got to my sister's, it was 113F! On top of that, my sister doesn't have AC in her house (normally not needed) so it was a miserable weekend.

We are supposed to see a cooling trend for this week down to between the mid 80s and mid 90s. However, I'm headed on a business trip to Indianapolis this week where the temps will be in the 70s with rain.

Going swimming soon today. I had to do my thing to the a/c service. All vents clean and a/c cleaned of dirt and mold that gets into the system. New filters ect. Heater also ready. Bring the cold on.

Wow, this weather change affected me, sleepiness, diarrhea, etc. I think my allergy kicked up. Damn runny nose.

The sleep I'm happy with, felt really rested. Yesterday I slept a total of 12+ hrs.

Diarrhea? not so happy. :rolleyes:

hehehe, Yeah! Hang in there, The best is yet to come. I have never seen a Elm tree grow into mold!! Black mold!!! I got the outside to work on tomorrow. Tire covers on the tree side are black with mold. The other side with no trees has nothing. The roof is a mess!!! I need to cut some branches so i can get to the a/c!! Need to check it out to make sure that the trees haven't moved into the a/c cover. I am also going to move the weather station up another 10 feet. Get it away from the tree! I also need to replace the fridge vent cover. i have a brand new one just waiting for it to be mounted. I also need to replace the vent covers and i have two new fantastic fans i want to install.

Back
Top Bottom