The clouds, oh man!

I'm just seeing pictures now of alligator's moving to higher ground. Wouldn't like walking out my front door to one of em. Hang in there Celery, hope you don't get any bad damages.

DIBDDPKVwAASPJr.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEnevG4sLng

We expect lots of rain tomorrow.

and it's picking up.

Last edited:
So far we have over a inch, 1.85 so far. its still raining and the winds at around 15 mph. We have been given a wind advisory for winds to 40 mph today and lots more rain. So far, so good. No tornado warnings for us, But not to be ruled out. Celery you are going to be under the gun bad. Harvey has taken sights on San Antonio. Its still a cat. 1 yet. I hope it looses more steam before it reaches you. More later, wd65

Yep, I bet. All i can say is tie another knot and hang on. Its going to get worse before it gets any better. We had a little lull but has picked up again. Winds picking up again too. Check in later, wd65

Folks, Celery is getting hammered as Harvey moves through San Antonio. Hope he will be ok. Its getting worse here as well Winds have picked up a lot more and rain is too. Later all, WD65

I'm not getting hammered yet. That's what bugging me, the calm.

Let me amend that, parts of San Antonio are getting hammered as we speak but not here in the southside (by Pleasanton Rd and 410)

Its coming! We are having strange here too. Rain yes but not as hard as they were forecasting. Winds are up but 25-30 mph isn't to bad so i don't know what they are looking at but it isn't here....

Back
Top Bottom