Random Chit Chat

Where I am there is greenery of course. Which movies have you watched that are set in Australia, lack greenery?
IDK, the only thing i can think of at the moment is wilfred, and cleverman. but cleverman has some decent looking jungle-y scenes...

Well, Celery, Looks like we are going to get really wet!!! Should hit your area by late tomorrow and our area buy saturday morning. Now that depends on the path and speed it travels. Right now. Corpus Christi is in the line of fire with a cat 1 hurricane bearing right down its throat! Houston is going to get rain before everybody as its on the dirty side of the storm. I would say battin down everything including the cats!! :eek:

We are getting it right now! You should soon! The rest of the week should be pretty wet. The Barometer has dropped over a 1/3rd of a inch. 29.77 from 30.12. Later i got to close windows, wd65

You ready for this mess?? I am getting ready for the rain here and if the winds do kick up i am about as ready as i can be. Calling for winds to 40 mph and rain...5+ is the best guess right now. You are under the gun! Hope you are on high ground! You could get winds to 60 mph! and rain to 15 inches! Hang in there and stay safe! I have to see my doc today and hope things are still quiet when i get back. Tonight is when things are supposed to really get bad.
For the rest of you this is a Hurricane growing to a category 3. that is winds to 140 mph before hitting the coast. Its name is of all things, Harvey! Its a real slow moving storm. I hope they are wrong but that is the warnings so far. Don't know about any Tornados right now. More later as the warnings pop up. wd65

Prediction here is 50% rain 40 MPH winds.

Where is it? My sis called from the north side and she is soaking wet from walking to her car. What's happening at home?

Nothing I said but it is very calm.

Calm before the storm. I believe you will get the increase tonight or tomorrow morning. They are still calling the same for us yet. That could shift Higher or lower. Depends on where it hits shore. Can't believe you only have a 50% shot of rain! Someone is asleep at the switch. We are at 90% right now. Its just been made a cat 1 hurricane!!

Back
Top Bottom