Random Chit Chat

LOL, i'm just realizing that all the suggestions we're giving him are for desert-like places. If where you are in Australia lacks greenery like all the movies i've seen lead me to believe, you might enjoy some place with lots of it. Smokey mountains in tennessee, or if you can stand the rain, mississippi and alabama are full of deciduous forests. and i think someone mentioned the Appalachian region along the east coast states. If you like bourbon whiskey, kentucky would be a great place to visit.

:D Jack Daniels' distillery is only a couple of hours from me, as well as the George Dickel distillery. Chattanooga has sprouted some local distilleries of late as well as craft beers. I just don't drink.

Why would someone want to visit a distillery?

I've always wanted to visit the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. It's on my bucket list.

If I lived in Australia, I'd keep my fun to (mud) crabbing only. That alone can keep me preoccupied most of my life's leisure times. Provided no huge mud crab crushes my fingers to the bone, that is. Those guys are monstrous.

Where I live it is only huge shopping malls. So boring.

LOL, i'm just realizing that all the suggestions we're giving him are for desert-like places. If where you are in Australia lacks greenery like all the movies i've seen lead me to believe, you might enjoy some place with lots of it. Smokey mountains in tennessee, or if you can stand the rain, mississippi and alabama are full of deciduous forests. and i think someone mentioned the Appalachian region along the east coast states. If you like bourbon whiskey, kentucky would be a great place to visit.

Where I am there is greenery of course. Which movies have you watched that are set in Australia, lack greenery?

If I lived in Australia, I'd keep my fun to (mud) crabbing only. That alone can keep me preoccupied most of my life's leisure times. Provided no huge mud crab crushes my fingers to the bone, that is. Those guys are monstrous.

Where I live it is only huge shopping malls. So boring.

Depends on where you go really. Northern Australia is where you would be more likely to find mud crabs. LMGTFY

Everyone mainly comes to Sydney or Melbourne as they are the more popular with tourists. I strongly urge everyone to come and meet a kangaroo and no we don't keep them as pets as many would believe, they just sit on they side of the road at night and will randomly run out in front of your car.

Back
Top Bottom