Random Chit Chat

I always see pictures of various places around the US. I've always wanted to come and check it out. Which places would you folks here recommend seeing first?

Cort's suggestions are good. The Great Smoky Mountains are a must-see, and not just because they are near where I live.

No Disney Land?

That tourist trap? NO way. SUPER expensive, and really only meant for children, or people with children. if you're not in your 20s or you don't have kids, you'll look like a creeper... plus, isn't disney land the smaller one, compared to disney world?

Edit: also, colorado also has reefer... if you're into that kind of thing.....

Last edited:
Another place would be the Appalachian Trail. That is if you like hiking. Goes from Maine to the south of the country. Another is out west from California to Washington I think its the West Coast trail.

That tourist trap? NO way. SUPER expensive, and really only meant for children, or people with children. if you're not in your 20s or you don't have kids, you'll look like a creeper... plus, isn't disney land the smaller one, compared to disney world?

Edit: also, colorado also has reefer... if you're into that kind of thing.....

Err... maybe BK looks 20 :D

And no, I'm not into weed, if that's what reefer means. I'm not a chimney :whistling:

Grand canyon - Arizona
Rocky mountains/pike's peak - Colorado
On top of these great suggestions, I'd add:

Yosemite - California
Yellowstone - Montana/Wyoming

What kinds of pictures have you seen of the US that makes you want to visit BK? Anything in particular? Mountains, valleys, cities, attractions, ...?

LOL, i'm just realizing that all the suggestions we're giving him are for desert-like places. If where you are in Australia lacks greenery like all the movies i've seen lead me to believe, you might enjoy some place with lots of it. Smokey mountains in tennessee, or if you can stand the rain, mississippi and alabama are full of deciduous forests. and i think someone mentioned the Appalachian region along the east coast states. If you like bourbon whiskey, kentucky would be a great place to visit.

Back
Top Bottom