Upgrading to Windows 10

Some how my post got deleted. I was only asking if anyone knew if the latest Windows Creators Update was the last build of Windows 10.

Some how my post got deleted. I was only asking if anyone knew if the latest Windows Creators Update was the last build of Windows 10.

God no, Microsoft have many more updates planned for Windows 10. They have already started work on Redstone 3.

So I have been hearing stories about Windows 10S version.

I've watched some video's on YouTube and I don't like the fact that Microsoft is wanting people to purchase their software from their app store. I understand that in order to run software other than Microsoft's , you have to upgrade to Windows 10 pro.

So I have been hearing stories about Windows 10S version.

I've watched some video's on YouTube and I don't like the fact that Microsoft is wanting people to purchase their software from their app store. I understand that in order to run software other than Microsoft's , you have to upgrade to Windows 10 pro.

Yeah that's right if you get a device with Windows 10 S you'll be only able to use apps from the Store otherwise you need to upgrade to the Pro version.

10s-no-web-1024x682.jpg

Redstone 3????:confused:

Redstone 3 is the codename that Microsoft has given the Fall Creators Update like previous updates.

Screenshot_16.png

Last edited:
Personally I don't mind if they come out with a new Windows OS. I am happy with using W7 and W10 on my computers.

I think way down the road Microsoft will eventually make another OS version, but before that happens, many many more people will convert over to W10.

I do like the approach that Microsoft is taking in terms of major updates and coming into line with Apple & Google and releasing some major ones each year. They've done really well with Windows Update. Previous versions of Windows were terrible for always having to check for updates and not always downloading and installing them.

Back
Top Bottom