Zone Alarm

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
Any of you use it? I have used the firewall before but never tried the full software. They offer anti-virus and spyware. Thinking of trying it. Wd65

Why would it make any difference? Does your computer get infected often?

If not, then I don't think you'll be able to notice a difference.

If the answer is yes, then you should stop downloading shady stuff.

I have tried the firewall, now I just use Windows'. It's simpler.

Avast was messing with some of.my programs and was stopping the windowl updates from installing. Check there site. And trying to install it was not happening and ended up using another program to try and remove it. It really screwed up my computer!!!I did the crash format and install new os and it started updating right away again. I was wanting a new anti-virus package and I don't like avg or norton. And am not about to try avast again. I used zone alarm firewall before and liked it back when I had xp in my computer. I just installed the software in it. It has anti-virus and spare and of course firewall. So far so good but may take a few days to see how it works out. Will let you know. Wd 65

Use Bitdefender. Simplest AV out there. It offers no customization at all, so you know you can't screw up.

ZoneAlarm used to use ESET as the AV in their suite but from what I could find they now use Kaspersky.

Thats a good one!! Its installed and protecting the system. So far no issues, no spam or nothing i wouldn't want to show up to me. Wd65

Back
Top Bottom