Random Chit Chat

Your NOT going to believe this!! Deb Lost my Tablet!!!! Anyone need some target practice?? I got a really good target!!! GGRR....
Sure! I'll take some target practice. So what kind of computer are you going to lend to that? :angel:
(Jokes aside, sorry that it happened to you. How much was the tablet worth?)

It costs 150 but they don't have any. Have to find another model. Not sure i want another Asus. They have a bigger one but i really didn't want a bigger one. figures i got this one and had everything in a good working tablet... I am wondering if the insurance pays for a tablet gone....#$%^&*(() yeah, That!!!

My father has an ASUS T100TA, with full Windows 10, a keyboard dock, and something like 13 hours of battery life. They seem to be selling for about $80 on eBay right now. If you don't mind the cramped netbook keyboard, it's not a bad device at all.

It costs 150 but they don't have any. Have to find another model. Not sure i want another Asus. They have a bigger one but i really didn't want a bigger one. figures i got this one and had everything in a good working tablet... I am wondering if the insurance pays for a tablet gone....#$%^&*(() yeah, That!!!
Sorry for your loss man. The data was probably worth more than the machine. Its almost always the case.

Imma tell you a joke to lighten your day. Two skeletons go walking. Which one did not make it?

I found out that the insurance will replace it. So the old one can rip.... I hope i get a good one this time. It took 3 before i got that one and it was a good one! Asus makes the Zenpad 8 for Verizon. 10 bucks a month and i had it about a year.

Verizon locked it up. Everything on it is locked. The only thing that had data on it was the SD card. Pictures and music and maybe some of the programs maybe. Anything in the tablet memory was shut down so any info was lost when they did it. So far they were not able to track it so it may already dead with dead battery. Seems it was at 25 percent when I was last using it. Even if it still had low power, if they try and use it it won't work. They can even try and change simple cards and it will still be a brick. Some kind of deal between Asus and Verizon is doing this. It's supposed to stop anyone from using a device that was stolen. That, I was told would protect my data. The SD card was used as a backup. They don't work on another phone or tablet as they have to be formated and it puts some kind of code on it so if I wanted to switch it to say this phone, it wouldn't work. I know that part is true. Everytime I switched SD to another tablet I had to format the SD card and loose all data on it. If I can't get it back by Tuesday or Wednesday I will be getting a new one but I will have to get a new sim card, SD card case and screen protector. So I am going to be shelling out about a 100.00 bucks of my own.... again....damn Deb anyway!!!

Back
Top Bottom