What do you do with your creative side?

Celery

Golden Master
My creative side had been bugging me to do something but I'm not playing my guitar anymore. Can't do it even if I tried.

Anyway they up for sale on CL and I sold the bass amp a few days ago. Got an offer for $250 on my guitar and amp (selling for $350) and I said no way, Jose.

I was at Walmart today browsing (I was bored, nothing at thrift store) when I went through the art section. I found something I could get into.

It's coloring books. (Yeah go on, laugh) :lol:

So I got some stuff to play with, color ball point pens and color markers. And a book. Maybe I can be an artist. :rolleyes:

What do y'all do with your creative side?

Attachments

• S5031266.jpg
    S5031266.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 3
Mine was model railroading, but like you not sure i can do it anymore. I have a hard time handling the screws and screwdriver. Today i must have dropped about 8 times and needed Debs help to find them. I dont know what to do with the layout. Its in the storage shed giving a home to the local spider neighborhood.

I guess change your hobbies. What I had to do. For a while I was building shelves for my food pantry and walls in my room. I bought more stuff for shelving but no place to put em.

I've thought of the wall over my bed but I'd have to stand on my bed to do the job. I'm not too steady on my feet. I have poor balance.

Day before yesterday I put up the solar panel and the motion detecting lights out front for my sis and the damn sun was cooking me alive. I started the job at 7 am.

That didn't help much. :ermm:

Yep. Typing is begining to be fun!! Auto is my other hobby. Getting harder to do that too.its a royal pita getting old!! We work our ass off making the money for retiring and when thats time, were to busted up to enjoy our retirement.....sucks....

LOL, I know exactly what you're talking about, I go through the same thing. Every time I work on my car I have bloody arms.

Getting old sucks mate and it's pissing me off. The only bright side I see is that I'm still alive.

When I get free time (haven't had much of that in this new job so far) I like to mess with my computers and such. I have a number of little Raspberry Pi computers that I build into various projects. The Raspberry Pi has a GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) header that can be controlled by software so you can program it to do different things. You can attach switches, lights, relays, sensors, etc... to do pretty much anything you want to do. I like thinking up new purposes for the Pi, attaching the necessary hardware and then writing the code to make it work.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/

Attachments

• pi.jpg
    pi.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Everybody have a creative side and it's not only art or music. It can be woodworking, writing, orations, etc. It comes in many forms.

Often done as hobbies.

I don't think I have one. I'm a loser and failure to communicate... if that makes sense :p

No really, I feel I'm just a heavy weight on everyone... a parasite...

I'm pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom