Any Other Retro Gamers Here?

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Any one in to retro gaming? Recently ive got back in to playing my SNES. I sold most of my games but ive started to collect them again.

What retro system are you playing at the moment?

Are PSone and N64 retro yet? i'm playing them via retro-pie. going back through spyro at the moment.

I love playing the Super Nes games on my emulator. The games I like the most are platform games and RPG's.

My favorite games are Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Bros 3, and Mother 3 for Gameboy Advance.

Well, i used to have NES and Sega Master System. Now i actually play almost all of retro games on my Nintendo Wii with its virtual console. Its perfect with the gamecube controller. Now, i am looking forward to to the Snes mini version that will come out with Star Fox 2. This thing would sell like a cake, who does not want a mini version of SNES with its amazing games line up.

Last edited:
Let's see...

I play Genesis's Micro Machines with cousins, Neo Geo's Metal Slug 3, Genesis's Streets of Rage (including a remake on PC), and single player I play Jackie Chan's on Turbo Grafix 16 (if you know this system), Gradius 1,2 and 3 on MAME, Gradius V on PS2 (has two player co-op too), SNES's Demon's Crest... oh, don't forget about PC retro games like Commander Keen 5. That game rocks.

Lately many developers started making retro style games on PC too. I see those more than Dark Souls boring kinda games.

I just picked up a psp last weekend and flashed it with custom firmware. I've got a few psp games on it already, but i'm looking for good ps1 and n64 emulators for it if anyone has any suggestions.

@CortB: N64 emulation isn't great on the PSP, although there is DaedalusX64 r1909, while the PSP actually has PSX emulation built-in already, games that weren't released on the PlayStation Store can be played using POPSloader.

Anyhow, yes, I am most definitely a retro gamer! I love retro games and have been playing them since I was four years old. Might be playing a bit of SNES later, if anyone has ZSNES 1.36 then we could also set up 2-player SNES games via the netplay feature :)

Back
Top Bottom