Don't download Nintendo switch emulators they are malware

33techdude

Solid State Member
I just read a news article about how scammers are using the sucess of the Nintendo Switch to fool people into downloading fake emulators which claim to be able to run Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild on your PC. Youtube videos proposible showing the game running on a PC and then give a link on where to download the emulator but all you get is an exe that will fill your PC with malware.
At the moment there are no emulators for the switch so any site claiming you can download it is a fake and the only way you can play the game is to run it on a proper console

thanks for the heads up. I seen this sort of thing before, you see a youtube video and you think, oh must be real. But its the scammers tricking you

Lol, if you really want to play breath of the wild on PC, you can! there IS a working WIIu emulator, CEMU. they're still working a couple of small bugs out, but apparently it's actually playable.

The Switch is still too new to have an emulator anyway. Not even popular XB360 and PS3 have working emulators (at least good ones).

Man, you just reminded me when the Sega Genesis emus were still so new and buggy. That emulator was on Dos!

I heard that Switch SDK was leaked, but it does not mean that the emulator would come out. The WII U even need for some years for the developer to make it work.

only emulator i uses are for android my poor tablet can't run hard games so i test them on emulator to see if i like them :)

Just buy a Switch! (If you can find any stock!) It's a great little console.

Back
Top Bottom