Two pound trucks came by

Celery

Golden Master
Yesterday, what looked like a Code Compliance car was stopped in front of my house and the driver was holding a clipboard writing on it.

I knew what that means, the cats and kits running around.

Sure enough, two euthanize trucks are rolling up and down my street. One stopped in front of my house looking then left. I took GrayZ in but he doesn't like being in anymore so I had to let him go.

My sis is not happy about it but I told her I'm not getting in their way. I told her she took too long getting them fixed.

Do they actually euthanise where you live? Most places simply spay/neuter, mark them as such, and then re-release.

Also, if you haven't already, get your cat microchipped ASAP. They definitely won't euthanise a microchipped cat.

On the street yes. They look like ice cream truck in a way. They have 3 on each side, those square doors with rubber seals and big latches. They also have a hatch in the back like a garbage truck where they empty it.

I failed to mention that a woman stopped across the street because she saw those trucks and we have a white Chihuahua running around. She asked me who own that dog and I pointed to a house. I told her a lady owns that dog but he's been on the street for years.

She said I don't want them taking that dog to the pound. I said Hell lady, those are euthanizer trucks. She said no they're not and I said like hell they're not. I saw one in action. They push a button and I'd hear a hum and after a while it hissed. Job done.

Yes it is about animal control. We have too many feral animals in this city.

Back
Top Bottom