processor

Dan, that board is old, way past the death date. Don't put anything new on it. Wait for your new board.

Yep, I am. I got the right CPU so the ram will get here sooner or later. Not sure how long before i get the motherboard. Order it tomorrow. Just have to wait on the mail!

One other thing. I have to clean the filters out every week now. Mass quantities of white dust collecting on the three in-going fans. The exhaust fan is clean!! Can't figure out what is white dust? As white as paper! The inside is staying real clean.

Have five fans on this case. one in front one on the bottom, Psu fan on botton. One on the case wall blows right where the video card and CPU is. last is the rear fan which is on the top in back. PSU is 120mm blows out the back. The CPU fan blows right into the heat sink.The other three all push air into the cabinet. All fans but the cpu fan are 120mm. Cpu is I think a 90mm but can't remember now. If i think about it i will measure it next time i open it up I was surprised to see there is dust coming thru the case cover on the back side of the motherboard. Can't figure out how its doing that. I like the case! Its doing what i wanted it to do

Back
Top Bottom