Basis cyber safety

Just to be clear, what is your system? A PC? A server?
I mean i want to learn 'bout computer specially internet security and pc security.. not only system but also server
I want the impact is i understand which is virus program or my program

I mean i want to learn 'bout computer specially internet security and pc security.. not only system but also server
I want the impact is i understand which is virus program or my program
Have you heard of computer science? That could be a good start I guess. You can learn about how computers work and some programming on the way. Maybe later you can learn all about security breaches, malicious programs, and possible countermeasures. I don't know if this is what you're looking for but sounds about right.

Nope... but thank u make me understood the object what should I learn

You mean nope as in "nope, I haven't heard of computer science", or as in "nope, that doesn't help"? If it didn't help I can keep trying [emoji14]

MIT has a good Computer Science course and it's all available on the Internet including assignments and lectures.

MIT has a good Computer Science course and it's all available on the Internet including assignments and lectures.
Thank u for your information

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

You mean nope as in "nope, I haven't heard of computer science", or as in "nope, that doesn't help"? If it didn't help I can keep trying [emoji14]
Hahha.... no no.. i mean nope, I haven't heard of computer science

Back
Top Bottom