Random Chit Chat

???? what????

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Yeah, i guess i will try it once and see how it goes. What is really messing me up is i am getting worse pain now than the other day!! I don't remember that happening before!!

Do you guys differentiate between "not respecting" and "disrespecting" that same way I do?

I believe that it is okay to not respect but it is not okay to disrespect. Why would one disrespect, for example, someone else's way of life?

You guess see where I'm coming from?

There most definitely is a difference.

Strollin: Upon starting gabapentin, did you experience side effects consisting of insomnia and a general hungover feeling? I was just told to stop taking it because of this reaction.

ever here of tizanidine before?? Thats what they gave me for pain....water would help more

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Almost forgot it goes by the name of Zanaflex.

Have a bottle of it. very strong stuff and I break 'em in half. Makes me sleep for sure.

Also it's a generic name for Zanaflex, a muscle relaxer.

LOL, I missed that.

You can say that again. :cool:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I'm taking two a day full tabs. Isn't that strong, for me that is. Like water...

That's weird. Mine's 4 mg and one of these knocks me out.

Back
Top Bottom