Random Chit Chat

Trust me, it's true.

Having to reassure your audience that something is factual is typically a good indicator that it's not. The paradox of human communication is pretty well documented.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Cheap hooked and cocain is not anything that would ever interest me so it could not be taken away any more than going and flying a jet into the WTC could be taken away. However, having said that, if I did want to do that, I would no longer be who I am so again, it would not be anything I wouldn't be allowed to do.
I can do anything I want to do and my wife supports my choices as I support hers.

Neither of us has sacrificed anything because we both want the same from life and from each other and it's what each would do even without the other.
Some relationships do not require sacrifices and I have been in those that do in the past. I am no longer in those relationships.
So again, there is nothing that I would do alone that I cannot do with my wife.

Spoiler alert: There's no harp filled scene to which you're going solely on the condition that you've never had desires that are frowned upon.

You can post any number of deceptions, but to say that you've never had a desire that your current situation doesn't allow you to participate in is ... well who are you trying to fool? Me? Your wife? (Maybe she has an account?) or yourself?

You are not exempt to the dualistic and dichotomous nature of humans. All humans. You are not so special that you lack a certain element of rascal-ity... the "yetzer hara" so to speak. You've never walked by a hot woman and had thoughts about what you would enjoy doing? Of course you have! You are not an anomaly. It's natural. But you cannot act on those. The cocaine night w/ hookers was somewhat of a strawman example, but thanks for demonstrating your open mindedness by going after a strawman literally and exclusively.

if I did want to do that, I would no longer be who I am so again,

You're not who were you five minutes ago..... so I guess I don't understand this. You are a constant process of change, along with the entirety of this universe, and yet you claim to be immovable? You fear or reject a process that is inevitable and impossible to escape?

Please, for the benefit of all mankind, how have you resisted the universe for all this time?

Lol
Maybe someday you'll be in a relationship with a woman the way I am in a relationship with my wife and you will have an epiphany and see just how silly you were being right now.
Or maybe you'll continue to have bad relationships and think that this was all made up if that's the case I feel sorry for you.

Wow, The last couple of days have been something else. Today is not going to be any better it seems. Tornado warnings are coming on like lights on a christmas tree! round three....

Here is the latest. I am in the middle of all that glob in the center of Texas. Not looking forward to this round. looks bigger than last night. Will try and keep up, Wd65:hide:

Attachments

• ECI7 radar.JPG
    ECI7 radar.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow!

It was raining so bad yesterday morning that in walking from my door to my driveway I got completely soaked.... and I'm in southern Colorado! Nowhere near the center of that system.

Yep, I was on watch till around Midnight watching for severe weather right here. I am in contact with National weather service 24/7. I feed readings and observations here. This is round three and things could get real hairy Tonight. They were not as bad last night even though we had calls of some tornadoes west of here we were in the forecast zone. We lucked out. Tonight?? One other thing, I don't like cloudy skys all the time. Get depressed easy. The work keeps me going. Thats a good thing.

Red herring argument. Logical fallacy.

Keep going, this is fun.

Grow up, and learn. You are right, this IS fun. :):eek:
You will either understand someday when you find the right person that shares ALL your interests, or you won't and that's just too bad.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Wow, The last couple of days have been something else. Today is not going to be any better it seems. Tornado warnings are coming on like lights on a christmas tree! round three....

We got cooler than normal temperatures, but stayed out of the rain, thank heavens. :)

Back
Top Bottom