Router help

Yeah. I live in the county east of Hamilton (where Chattanooga is) and on the eastern side of it to boot. If EPB continues to expand they may make it here in 10-20 years or so.

Yeah, they sent me a email asking me to give them feedback on the latest call, I brought out the fangs and claws. Maybe corporate might find something or make a few heads roll....I guess that is my last hope.

I am getting 1.35 gb download and 47 kbps up. I am done. Tomorrow i am going to call spectrum and get broadband fiber-optic internet. Enough is enough. I am ready to pull the plugs on them so bad!!

Have you tried running the speed test via a WIRED connection, like hooked directly to the modem via ethernet? bypassing the router completely.

aside from that, i'd download INSSIDER and walk around the house to find out what the least congested wifi channel is. In the US you should be using 1, 6, or 11, if you're using something else, you're probably getting interference from the overlapping channels.

I did hook it up direct. at the time no help. We was on the phone for a hour today. We did lots of tests and ideas as to what was going on. She found a issue with the computers on there end. she reset the connections on her end and this thing woke right up!! getting good speeds again. So,I stay with what i have for now. Will see first if it stays fixed. Wd65

Back
Top Bottom