Heads up guys

I'm waiting to see what my bill is. Then I'll know if I keep it or not.

My phone does not have a keyboard layout even though I can get data on it. Typing are not going to be easy.

OMG you're still here!

Ah... there has to be a landline/cable package with only internet with a good price... I think? But could it be less than the $25 to have it on mobile data? It must be. Land line internet's structure is more basic than mobile data so it must be cheaper. It is more constant/stable too, but that works the opposite way price way actually, so I digress (I hope I'm using this word correctly here. It's new to me).

You are assuming companies charge according to the cost they endure, they actually charge according to what people will pay, and there are enough foolish consumers that we all overpay now.

I upgraded my phone today. Got a 32 gig microSD card and added data. $5 extra I got 1GB of 3G LTE and unlimited after.

May come in handy if I had to dump the cable net. I may not be able to talk much online but I can get my important deals done online. I got up to a month to find out.

If it happens, I won't be on forums anymore. I still can read though.

This phone sucks. I need a touch screen phone if I'm gonna have internet.

Got one picked out for tomorrow.

I upgraded my phone today. Got a 32 gig microSD card and added data. $5 extra I got 1GB of 3G LTE and unlimited after.

May come in handy if I had to dump the cable net. I may not be able to talk much online but I can get my important deals done online. I got up to a month to find out.

If it happens, I won't be on forums anymore. I still can read though.

What carrier are you with? There are some decent deals out there depending on who you go to. My family and I are on Cricket, which is owned by AT&T. We pay $100/month for five lines w/unlimited talk and text and 3GB of data (2G after you cross the 3GB line). It is cheap(er) because of the multiple line discount. If I were by myself the same would cost me $35, base $40 and then a $5 discount for direct pay.

While the cost is the main reason we are with Cricket, the other big reason is the ability to use any unlocked GSM phone, or any AT&T or Cricket phone as well. Everyone in the family has unlocked phones; I have a ZTE Axon 7, my wife has my old Asus Zenfone 2, her mom has my backup Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, my mom has a Blu Dash 5.0, and my sister-in-law has a Blu Studio 6.0HD (not a carrier phone in the bunch).

My carrier is Walmart Family Mobile (Tmobile). I have unlimited talk, text and data.

My plan is $30 less taxes. I just got another phone, this time with touch screen.

Live and learn. :rolleyes:

Got online and saw my adjusted cable bill. Used to be $108 now $174.

WTF ??

I got on live chat and asked them what the hell fuck? They told me give 'em 24 hrs.

Jeez, idiots.

Back
Top Bottom