Heads up guys

Celery

Golden Master
I just got a cell phone and I'm going to have my cable phone disconnected tomorrow. The thing is my phone and net are bundled together and if I can't drop the phone and keep the net then the net will be dropped.

For how long, no idea. I just have unlimited talk and text but no net on my cell phone for $25 a month less taxes.

I'm tired of the cable creeping the prices up.

I had Direct tv for about 1 1/2 years and they all the sudden screwed me with increase. Went with dish and no raise in 6 years now. Have internet and sat tv. Use phones from Verizon. I am getting tired with Verizon, they don't have as good a service as before. I got to call them tomorrow as i am still waiting for my ZenBook to get here. thats what, 2 weeks now? Dish has been real good for us with good connection and speed for my internet and i like the programming for the tv. You can't afford the internet with most wireless plans. It would cost me over $250.00 a month to get the same usage as Dish. No i don't work for dish but i really like them.

No, don't go!

We need dietary fibers here!

Ah, maybe there are cheaper limited packages to at least stay connected to low traffic communities like CF?

Why do you think your cell phone providers will not screw you any more than land line providers especially if you decide to have your internet connection through your cell phone provider.

Sometimes the strategy of keeping moving to better options then leave them to another one when they start fooling around works. But it does not always work. Actually, I think it works less effectively than staying in the current option if it has good points. We have a saying here that translates to "stay with your current monkey so that you don't get what's monkey-er". It means you could move to the worse if you're not careful. But I guess Celery knows well enough. Let's not worry about him too much :)

Why do you think your cell phone providers will not screw you any more than land line providers especially if you decide to have your internet connection through your cell phone provider.

Cellular data is outrageous in the US, unfortunately.

I dropped cable TV long ago and haven't missed it yet. Lol
I also dumped Verizon and use consumer cellular( went from 2 lines at 120.00 to 3 lines at 50.00) and I got rid of my land line and Internet package with CenturyLink that was 60 s month with slow Internet and got a 10 times faster connection for 9.95 a month. I had to change email addresses but I still have my old email addresses too because they were from before CenturyLink took over and they do not use the suffix anymore.
It's nice to go on a data diet.

Last edited:
OMG you're still here!

Ah... there has to be a landline/cable package with only internet with a good price... I think? But could it be less than the $25 to have it on mobile data? It must be. Land line internet's structure is more basic than mobile data so it must be cheaper. It is more constant/stable too, but that works the opposite way price way actually, so I digress (I hope I'm using this word correctly here. It's new to me).

Back
Top Bottom