Oh wow, I forgot last Tuesday was...

Ok, killed a six-pack. I'm wasted wheee. :lol:

Good night guys. This is pretty good shit.

Don't feel bad. I've never ever celebrated my birthday nor I care about that day at all. The only birthday I care about is the real birthday; e.g. day and month along with the year :D

It's weird how it i called birthday in the first place. People are born only once, right?

Is it really that special?

Oh, the blessing I give for age is generic and irrelevant to the birthday. It is said randomly to people around here and is used instead of "thank you" in many occasions. May you live long and healthy ;)

It's just an excuse to get drunk SG. :lol:

In fact I don't drink but there are times when I want to get shit faced.

Birthday celebrations are personal and mean a lot to the person's loved ones. It's a day we set aside to honor and show our love for the person beyond what we do on a daily basis.
I always give my wife and kids a very special day that is all about them and they do the same for me. Yeah it is that special. The birday person chooses the dinner meal for the family and there is a cake of whatever type they like best and presents to honor them.

You only get married once too but it is celebrated each year on the anniversary of the event.

My birthday is rolling around in just over a couple of weeks so the wife let me go ahead and order the present I want. Just pulled the trigger on a Sceptre 32" curved monitor.

Can it be both? No experience with drinking so this is new to me. Do family members get drunk with each other?

My brother and i were best drinking buddys! Believe me we needed it at that time. Way too much crap going on with us. :eek: Between my brothers ptsd and mine we were a mess!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom