hi from British Columbia

Bingo, Wallaby Dan. Smart_Guy, basically, my hat is old, my teeth are gold, and now my story is all told. I have pretty good general computer skills. (I think that's why my husband married me--so I can fix his computer when he presses the wrong keys.) I'm retired and bored, so I'm learning some coding now to see if I like it. I'm taking a couple of free classes at freecodecamp and EdX and starting a few paying ones. I feel lots of questions welling up, so I figured I better find a nice forum to hang out in.

It is a great forum with many skilled people here. Smart_Guy was having a hard time figuring out where you were. Hes not from the states so he is using a map me thinks. Anyway welcome again. WD65

It is a great forum with many skilled people here. Smart_Guy was having a hard time figuring out where you were. Hes not from the states so he is using a map me thinks. Anyway welcome again. WD65

Oh okay. Yes, as you pointed out, I'm above Washington State. I live on Vancouver Island. Smart_Guy, if you google Comox, BC, you'll see where I am. It's above the 49th parallel. Although it's pretty far north, it's a mild climate. USDA Zone 7a for any gardeners reading this.

Back
Top Bottom