An act of kindness I'll never forget

I'm not sure I would count that as paying it forward. What you did was the right thing, what else should you have done?

Now if you had gotten his renewal notice in the mail by accident and then mailed it in with the payment, then I would consider that paying it forward. Mailing his license to him didn't require you to "pay" anything.

If you had simply discarded or even shredded his license then that would have been the *sshole thing to do.

Must be your charms, lady killer ;)

Ah, $16 USD is not something to worry about to get back giving away to those in need. I'm under the impression this applies to many of who go to grocery stores.

Just remember it. Remember it for all people, not necessarily for the same lady. She was willing to help because she could. One day you could be in her shoes (hopefully she wasn't wearing high heels) with someone who could use your help. Help others and the chain of helping will go on. This surely moved something in you (something emotional, i mean), right? Live healthy... live... err... (huh?!?!)

You forgot your wallet and went out? Dude!

Anyway, I would've exchanged contact numbers should she needs help one day. That's what we do here.

Alright you nit pickers, let's just say I returned a kindness instead. :rolleyes:

Cost me a buck for the envelope and stamp.

Back
Top Bottom