Here I am- On the i3 and Ubuntu

Right again and I tossed a lot of stuff that needed to be tossed. Whew!

Found my Asrock DVD and also my Sapphire DVD as they were inside the Vista DVD box. That made me realize that I used Vista on my i3 before I got the W7.

That made me wonder just how long did I have that damn box? I guess it's older than I thought. These DVDs belong in the box I have for my current systems along with the manuals.

Well now I am organized and tired from several trips to the bins outside. :dance:

Attachments

• S5031138.jpg
    S5031138.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 4
Now got W7 installed. :cool:

Attachments

• S5031142.jpg
    S5031142.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Lot of work went into it, updates and all. I shut it down before It got to personal configurations. Don't want to store it with personal data in it.

Time can change things.

I'm back on my i5.

Went through the old disk collection I found in the closet. Found a few interesting pics I took.

Here's the old PII case I used for many builds and this has the board I sent to Dan.

free image hostingcertificity.com

This one I think around 2007-2008 when I was deep in playing guitar. This is the good stuff and here's me holding my Carvin DC127M

By the way this is not GrayZ. That's our old cat Brucie, sweet old gal.

picture hostcertificity.com

adult image uploadcertificity.com

My first 9mm, the Keltec PF9. Shooting 9mm+p sure smack my hand.

photo hostingcertificity.com

I bought it for conceal carry and I took it to the range to shoot. I liked shooting so I went more often but even I got lighter rounds it still smacks my hand pretty good so I sold it and got a Sigma 9mm.

It's a full sized pistol and more fun to shoot. Later I got a Sig P250c 40sw and now I carry a Glock G29 10mm. This packs a wallop but I don't go to the range much anymore. Ammo has gotten expensive.

Back
Top Bottom