Easter weekend sale at Harbor Freight

Its this stupid keyboard i have to use in this tablet. Its getting worse. Not even a year old and back to the shop its going when i get the computer up and running. Damn Asus anyway!!!

Vitural. Keyboard. Parts of the touch screen are not as senitive as others. Playing games is no fun at all. Something wrong for sure. Its been to the shop twice now and this will be 3. First it was not seeing smart card. Thouhht it was bad card. Replzced the card and worked for about a couple of weeks with return of same messages. New motherboard and all seemed well but now the touch screen is going bad so it will be going back to shop...again!!!! Asus used to be soooo good. What happened???? Zenbooks are junk!!!!

Damn tablet!!!!! What a great piece of crap,! Now the battery is showi g 66% but the charger is showing connected. Celery, i hope that check comes in today!!

It did finally. I'm going to the pain clinic tomorrow for injection #2 in my lower back and I can hit FedEx on my way back. :dance:

Tech, yes they are some odd balls in the set but all my 1/4" drive sets didn't have the 5.5mm socket I needed to take off the splash guard so I can drain the radiator. I didn't have the 7/32 either so I used the pliers to do the job.

This set got both.

Last edited:
Good deal!!! Maybe if these storms settle down i will have a home and tower to build!!! Yoj better hang on tonight. Its headed down your way! Later, wd65

Back
Top Bottom