Happy Easter

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Happy Easter everyone, I hope you all have a great day.

It's so cute seeing all the little ones having their Easter egg hunts at the park.

Happy Easter mate. :)

Since no one feel like cooking we had a cold meal. Ham, baked beans and potato salad. It was good and I'm ready to take a nap. :D

We had a slow cooked ham with a honey dijon glaze, ranch mashed potatoes, creamed corn, Velveeta mac and cheese, Italian green beans, sweet potato casserole, cole slaw, deviled eggs, cracker salad, yeast rolls, cheesecake, dump cake, strawberry trifle, and a Butterfinger cake. Oh, and sweet tea.

Happy Easter! I am having roast from the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots, green bean casserole :D

We had a slow cooked ham with a honey dijon glaze, ranch mashed potatoes, creamed corn, Velveeta mac and cheese, Italian green beans, sweet potato casserole, cole slaw, deviled eggs, cracker salad, yeast rolls, cheesecake, dump cake, strawberry trifle, and a Butterfinger cake. Oh, and sweet tea.

Wow...now that's what I call a feast. :D

It almost sounds as if you made it yourself [emoji2]

I spent that day traveling from my home in Calif. to a client location in Columbia, SC. Had some cold hard-boiled eggs that I brought with me that I ate on the plane. They weren't even eggs that had been decorated!

Back
Top Bottom