Creating a in game scope

Fighter620

Beta member
I was wondering how difficult it would be to get a dot image to stay in the middle of my screen when I play a FPS for more accurate hip fire. I have no knowledge on programming or an idea how to get an image to stay on the computer screen.

My brother in law does competitive gaming... he just uses a sticky note, cuts out a small portion and it's stuck in the middle of his gaming tv.

Re: programming that functionality
It wouldn't be too intense for someone who programs or codes for a living, but it may be quite the task for someone unfamiliar with the trade. Not impossible, but a chore indeed. I would try to find a solution as mentioned above or just go sticky note style.

Get an awl and scribe a heavy line across the screen from opposite corners and where they cross in the center, drive in a small finishing nail to act as a reference point.

Also even if you got to program such a thing, you would have tonplay the game in windowed mode. And that stinks.

Get an awl and scribe a heavy line across the screen from opposite corners and where they cross in the center, drive in a small finishing nail to act as a reference point.

While funny...

Don't actually do that.

Back
Top Bottom