~ The big 11k posts ~

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Well I finally made it to 11k posts....It's been a long journey being a member here since 2004. I have made a lot of friends along the way and had fun at this forum.

I want to thank the Mods for keeping our forum safe and organized.....Kudos to you guys.

Also I want to thank all those who joke around and keep us laughing and smiling.

Well, I am on my way to the 12k....wish me luck !!

ffbe86d426b064e4716730cf8a5b7966.jpg

Haha, Well in the past this place was jumping and there were a lot of active members. There was a lot of traffic back then, and also David Lindon the owner was also very active.

We had like maybe 20 to 25 threads a day to reply to, and CF was my second home. Back in the day, this was the place to hang out at and kill time. :D

Haha...You can't get rid of me cause I'm like a shiny penny that keeps showing up. :lol:

Long live CF !!

One of the members here was getting kudos for so-many-k posts. So as a joke I went and deleted just enough posts to put him ten under that mark... confused the hell out of some peeps (but he was in on it so... no foul play alligator tears k?)

Congrats on the milestone :D

Last edited:
I don't care for post counts, trophies, merit badges and what else the forums gives out I just want someone to talk to. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom