And the award for the Best Browser goes to??

I use adblock for Firefox and adblock plus for Chrome....It sure comes in handy when watching Youtube video's.

I am a very long time Firefox user, as in from way back in the AOL dialup days. While I use Chrome on my phone I am strictly FF on my computer.

I have trimmed down the number of extensions I use over the years,though. I am running:
Ad Blocker for Facebook
All-in-One Sidebar
BBCodeXtra
Classic Toolbar buttons
ColorfulTabs
convert2mp3.net YouTube MP3 Converter
Cookie Controller
DownThemAll!
Fasterfox Lite
Flagfox
Flashblock
IE Tab
MEGA
NoScript
Private Tab
Show/Hide Passwords
Small Tabs
Toolbar Buttons
Translate This!
uBlock Origin

One of the main reasons I use FF is the ability to customize the location of almost every element of the interface. I have attached a screenshot of how mine is set up.

Attachments

• Firefox 2-22.jpg
    Firefox 2-22.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 8
Chrome is my browser of choice. Its speed and syncing abilities with other devices are great and extensions too. I use Adblockplus, uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere & Hola.

I have used Chrome for a few years now. I don't know why but lately it seems to be slowing down and sometimes it doesn't want to load all the pictures or videos. Not sure what gives....
Do you have Chrome56? A solution would be for you to update to Chrome56, which is meant to be way safer. Chrome 56 ensures that web addresses where credit card information and passwords are transferred over theHTTP, will be preceded with ‘not secure'.I recommend reading this blog post i came across, it explains Chrome56 in a well written summary.

Do you have Chrome56? A solution would be for you to update to Chrome56, which is meant to be way safer. Chrome 56 ensures that web addresses where credit card information and passwords are transferred over theHTTP, will be preceded with ‘not secure'.I recommend reading this blog post i came across, it explains Chrome56 in a well written summary.

running 57.0.2987.110 64 bit. Google says it is up to date.

Back
Top Bottom