Recommended Motherboard Brand

andy1027

In Runtime
I need to upgrade my rig. I want to purchase a m/board CPU combo.

What is the best brand of motherboard these days?

Thanks

Any of the big brands are decent to be honest. Some people have problems with every brand, some people have no problems at all...

Best to stick to the big brands like:
Gigabyte (I've used two of their boards and had no problems)
ASUS
Foxconn
ASRock

There are a few other big names but their names escape me!

When I want to get something good like a motherboard I'd Google "Best of..." and read up on them.

When I built my i5 system I wanted durability so I picked out the Gigabyte B75 mobo and the Seagate Constellation hard drive because they are business oriented.

In your case you decide what your interest is in such as gaming, streaming, etc and choose accordingly.

Good luck.

When I want to get something good like a motherboard I'd Google "Best of..." and read up on them.

When I built my i5 system I wanted durability so I picked out the Gigabyte B75 mobo and the Seagate Constellation hard drive because they are business oriented.

In your case you decide what your interest is in such as gaming, streaming, etc and choose accordingly.

Good luck.

Any of the big brands are decent to be honest. Some people have problems with every brand, some people have no problems at all...

ASUS
Foxconn
ASRock

Thanks guys for your advice - much appreciated. I'm going to start shopping around pretty soon.

ASUS
Foxconn
ASRock

Nice recommendation list! The reason i love this forum, so much great suggestions to share! :flowers:

Asus Crosshair MB's are very good as well as expensive. I haven't used an Asrock before but I recently read that their new boards are very good as well and have very stable overclocking ability for a much lower price then Asus. Regardless if its an Asus ROG republic Of Gamers It will work great and cost a nice penny..

Back
Top Bottom