Ugly cars!

Pete, when you copy the link of the desired image, click the black and yellow circular icon in the reply toolbar (if you hover the mouse pointer over it for a moment, it will pop up "Insert Image" text), a text box will show up. Paste the link there and click OK.

lada-samara-1.jpg

Gotta say, that name is so ugly for a car!

Well Samara is the sixth largest city in Russia and the Lada Samara was a Russian car. But Samara is also a reet ugly bit of stuff from the Horror flik Rings. Was gonna put a pic up of her but It might be copywright so I didn't.

Oh and I quite the Smart although it is quirky rather than ugly. Bit small though and doesn't have a particularly good rep.

url

Last edited:
Looks like an upside down boat :p

But you know what, it looks more funny that ugly. It really made me laugh!

Where is the engine anyway?

Its up front. They used a I-6 cylinder engine in them. One of my friends had one Ran it up to over 200,000 miles before the body rusted off. Motor ran like new!
:lol: Your right Fugley!

Last edited:
I have to nominate the Smart ForTwo as one of the ugliest.

2015-Mercedes-Smart-ForTwo-Electric-Exterior.jpg
There used to be one parked down the street from me, I always wanted to vinyl wrap it in the night to look like a little tykes cozy coupe.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
I was going to nominate the nissan micra (K10) (I used to have one!) but it's not that bad, Citroen BX was pretty bad, but it has a sort of 80s coolness about it. every car I seem to find I guess in the right light could be considered not terrible...

Back
Top Bottom