President Trump sworn in

Right because countries that produce good paying jobs for their populations rather than shipping all of their jobs overseas are always a hundred years behind the times.
It's always better to send all of your money outside of the country rather than keeping it in the country to buy products that you produce at home. Good way to make the M1 money supply shrink.

I think with some talking he would do good as president. He seems to have an easy going friendly personality once you converse with him. Hopefully he will listen to people.

What's the deal with all those women marching around? I can't seem to get a good answer for it.

I think with some talking he would do good as president. He seems to have an easy going friendly personality once you converse with him. Hopefully he will listen to people.

What's the deal with all those women marching around? I can't seem to get a good answer for it.

Damned if we know, SG. They have the exact same rights they had before Trump was sworn in.

Actually, it looks like it was all a political stunt to take a swing at Trump. Almost all of the backers are butthole deep in with the liberals and Soros.

Whilst we are on topic of Donald Trump. I've been seeing on Facebook that the new man Trump has chosen to lead the FCC is a very big opponent of net neutrality. Is someone able to tell me what Trump plans todo and how it will affect you folks. My understanding is that your ISP's aren't allowed to block any content. Also, if you live in area where AT&T has infrastructure, do they have to allow other ISP's like Comcast to sell services over AT&T's infrastructure?

Whilst we are on topic of Donald Trump. I've been seeing on Facebook that the new man Trump has chosen to lead the FCC is a very big opponent of net neutrality. Is someone able to tell me what Trump plans todo and how it will affect you folks. My understanding is that your ISP's aren't allowed to block any content. Also, if you live in area where AT&T has infrastructure, do they have to allow other ISP's like Comcast to sell services over AT&T's infrastructure?

Bwahahahahaha!

Um, no. Where I live you can choose between AT&T's DSL, Charter cable, or satellite. Ain't nobody sharing jack as far as internet access is concerned.

I have a very mixed opinion on this, just a few points as they pop into my head:

- He speaks well
- Unsure on his goal, I don't doubt his businesses will profit from this
- Uncomfortable with Putin/Trump relations, I suspect Putin has some "dirt" on Trump or is happy that the US President is inexperienced
- He can't manage a Twitter account, let alone be given nuclear launch codes
- He didn't understand the Geneva Convention until a discussion with Angela Merkel
- He can manage large successful businesses, could also apply to a country
- His children appear to be very pleasant - can often be a way of judging a mans character
- Appears to want to strengthen UK/US relations
- Lacks Political Correctness - Could mean less "positive discrimination" where the average American is let down in favour of minority groups
- Wants to protect his borders - Tough stance on immigration

It's a shame he has such a big mouth though...

- Unsure on his goal, I don't doubt his businesses will profit from this
If they do it will be without his direct control. He has divested himself of his businesses, turning them over to either his kids or other groups to run them.

- Uncomfortable with Putin/Trump relations, I suspect Putin has some "dirt" on Trump or is happy that the US President is inexperienced
I figure Putin may actually have some respect for Trump rather than the total disdain he has for Obama (and rightly so). I don't see any special relationship as that was concocted and pushed by the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, better known as the mainstream media.

- He can't manage a Twitter account, let alone be given nuclear launch codes
He does like to spout off but he regards the launch codes as a supremely valuable asset, something you keep safe and don't play with. If the need arose I don't doubt he would meet it, but he won't be crazy with them. Again that is a portrait painted by the mainstream media.

- He can manage large successful businesses, could also apply to a country
At this point the US needs someone like this. Eight years of the country being run by a liberal agenda has almost bankrupted the country and has left the country divided racially, financially, you name it.

- Appears to want to strengthen UK/US relations
Big time. Trump says he wants to renew and strengthen ties with our allies, something that the previous administration tried its damnedest to destroy.

- Lacks Political Correctness - Could mean less "positive discrimination" where the average American is let down in favour of minority groups
Political correctness is a liberal farce. No one needs it. It weakens everyone. I have always preferred straight talk, and so does everyone else except the liberals who want everyone to tip-toe around observing their PC BS.

- Wants to protect his borders - Tough stance on immigration
A country without borders is not a country. People have been swarming into the US for years and it is straining our resources. I won't go to the ER unless I am dying because it is overrunning with foreign nationals using it as a doctors' office simply because they don't have to pay for it, while people who actually need emergency help can't get in or have to sit and wait (and die at times) because of the crush of people there. Add to that the assistance these people receive that comes out of taxpayers' pockets and it gets unreal.

It's a shame he has such a big mouth though...
Agreed. But at least when he talks it isn't about himself like BHO was always doing.

Lol if you need to go to the ER, just wear a US Immigration hat and the place clears right out and you are served immediately.

Back
Top Bottom