Windows 8.1 - SFC found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them

scannerhunter

Beta member
Hi,

I'm not sure if I have a problem or not. My windows explorer did act a little strange the other day, with it suddenly not refreshing and folders suddenly going blank and folder and file names turning black and then being unresponsive a couple of days ago and yet it has been fine since and has not displayed any strange behaviour. I did do windows updates and did a Malwarebytes scan as well as an Avast full scan, both of which are premium programs.

I also ran system file checker which said Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them and details were included in the CBS.log which is attached.

For the record my laptop is not running slow. I don't appear to have any problems with running any software, my browsers are functioning normally and there is no apparent issue. So it may be that I don't have an issue with my windows OS but since my windows file explorer was acting odd a few days ago maybe the CBS log might explain something? I would be curious to see if maybe any of my Windows System files might have been affected and the whether the registry may have any corrupt files.

I can't however seem to post the CBS log as it says file is invalid for some reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Ssytem scan found problems.PNG
    Ssytem scan found problems.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Flie Explorer not refreshing and unresponsive.jpg
    Flie Explorer not refreshing and unresponsive.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom