Allow me to introduce to you the Saudi food restaurant chain called Al Baik

LOL, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the video. The door barely opened and they came rushing in.

It is an absolute inappropriate act and unpleasant sight indeed. But it least they line up and not intentionally/forceably cut in line as they get in. Many of them are simple people from simple villages on countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma, so I guess they take this first come first serve notion too seriously. Some locals, specially children, get alone since they see it is happening right on front of their eyes. I compared it before with "ganging" up on celebrities wanting to touch them :p

I did see some videos of Black Friday too. Wow!

I think it depends on density tho. This chain (well, 99.9% of their branches) is in the two most crowded cities in the country. So crowded, so I guess that adds to it too. The Great Pilgrimage takes place here too, so that's part of it.

Yesterday I had some of their chicken, and two days before. Today I want some too. It's like an addiction and I never learn. I also eat a whole chicken alone with 2-3 bread buns and 4-6 garlic packs if I'm optimistic. If I'm in a good mood, I'd have the french fries too, but lately I've been telling them to not put any. Don't wanna have some little left overs that could go to waste. My stomach fills up and hurts and I think next time I won't eat that much. Then next time I do the same thing. I have this habit of not stopping until my stomach hurts like hell if food keeps coming. Sometimes I go to sleep with stomach pain I'd compare with labor pain if I knew better :p

And here's more...

Today after the Friday prayer (afternoon and a rush hour in Fridays) I went there and found like ~20 people in front of me (there are four cashiers and total was like ~60 people) to the cashier and ~25 inline after the purchase. It took me ~30 minutes to leave with the goods. I was lucky I found somewhere to park my car easily. All of the order was the regular fried chicken which they prepare so much without constraints. If I ordered other stuff, it could take longer.

I just had lunch. My stomach hurts!

That's the best garlic sauce ever!

The bread is so fluffy I could eat it plain... or with garlic sauce only!

Etc. etc. etc.

Ok you can stop SG. Now I want chicken for breakfast. :lol:

I guess I'll have to get some more of that buffalo style chicken breasts. Damn, are they good. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom