Cool deal at Walmart this morning

Bummer. Costco's a good store. Big money saver. Here, I would have to go to other side of city to go to one.

Long way to save a buck.

No Walmart here too. But we do have something called Saco World and another called Carrefour, if you know those. We also have one local chain store. I don't think any of them is as general as Walmart tho. I could say Saco World could be, if I knew better.

I took a virtual tour of your Saco World and it look like you got everything like us. :)

Does Walmart have groceries/consumables too? Saco World does not. But usually they are located in or near huge shopping malls with branded stores around it with everything else needed. That makes it a touring destination too. It is one of those places foreigners like to attend here as well.

In Australia we do have Aldi, Costco, & Ikea but in my state of Tasmania we don't have them because they have no current plans to expand. Ikea will ship here but they charge a lot. Amazon is opening physical stores and launching their full blown site like you guys have next year. You'd find them in more important states like NSW & Victoria and others but not in Tasmania.

I do all my shopping on Amazon except for fresh produce and meats.

Does Walmart have groceries/consumables too? Saco World does not. But usually they are located in or near huge shopping malls with branded stores around it with everything else needed. That makes it a touring destination too. It is one of those places foreigners like to attend here as well.

Huh, didn't notice that. yeah, we do here. We even have dollar stores where everything is dirt cheap including food.

As to Amazon, we get a bit of everything here. In fact I have some guitar related stuff coming.

Last edited:
I heard this some kinda Amazon Prime or something that sells food. Buying food online? Wouldn't one suffer waiting for food to come a weak later?

Prime pantry. But if you want something faster use the regular prime shipping for 1 or 2 day delivery and if you want it even sooner use prime now and get 1 hour delivery.

Back
Top Bottom