Daddy's little boy

Celery

Golden Master
Some of you may remember about our feral cat Sweepea and her litter of which I had to rescue three (of 6) from inside the walls. This was when we got a cage to keep them in til they were ready for adoption.

We gave away all except one and he was different from the rest though he's a Tabby like them. I decided to keep him and named him GreyZ (Gracie). He's 7 months old now and a handful. I have sores all over my hands and arms from this little panther.

When he's curled up on my lap he's a pussycat. :lol:

Few months ago:

upload image online

Now:

upload pictures

Poor little dude, he has a girl's name...:eek::lol:

Just kidding Celery...He looks so content sitting there. I've never owned a cat, i'm more of a dog lover. A long time ago I used to have a Golden Retriver, he was such a lovable dog and very loyal.

Golden Retrievers are always good dogs. I have a dog named Fisher. He's part Dachshund and Chihuahua. He's 12 years old now and has been a good boy.

He sleeps by my legs while GreyZ sleep by my head.

I'm never lonely. :lol:

Yeah dog's are awesome cuddle buddies. I do love kittens though, they can be just as playful as puppies.

A house we clean at has a death cat, she is a very little cat. Very playful and vocal. When we were this week, I had a window open a little bit and she almost got out and because she is death I couldn't yell out so I had to race over get her away. After that I don't think she was happy with me.

I tried to figure out death cat but then I get it. You have a deaf cat. :lol:

Yeah that can be kinda difficult to deal with a deaf cat. I feel sorry for animals who have disabilities.

Back
Top Bottom