lhuser now has a Youtube channel, and it's all computing!

Ihuser , good job on the channel. I like how you add a touch of humor in the intro's.

Also do you do software reviews? as well as virus removal , and malware removal?

mr mixx, thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear the humor is a nice touch!

I actually do intend on touching subjects like these as well. I have the Tutorial playlist present and it will be touching on subjects like these.

As for software reviews, my channel is an interactive channel, so I'm open to anything. Just request and I'll do my best to make sure it's out there. There is none yet, but I do keep an open mind, but I have to find out what software would be good for reviews. I know anti-malware programs and benchmark programs would be a great start, but I still rely on viewer requests as well.

Perhaps, if the community agrees, we could end up getting the thread stickied and I could also read any request and feedback from this forum as well.

I'd like to see a review of Autodesk 3DS Max 2017.
I just bought it and wondered if it's worth replacing my 2015 version.

Getting a capture card and being able to record your screen will be so much better than using a camcorder and the quality will be better too. I was watching your videos and the quality is already good with most of your videos at 1080p.

That capture card is a definite must for any physical machines to be reviewed. Meanwhile, it'll have to do. As for all OS reviews, I've switched to a screen recorder and VMWare. Getting it to run on 3-4 machines was a pain in the rear, let alone that dang camera going out of focus all the time.

Technician said:
I'd like to see a review of Autodesk 3DS Max 2017.
I just bought it and wondered if it's worth replacing my 2015 version.
I don't know a single thing about Autodesk, but it does look interesting...I'll try to learn it, but in the end, it's still your call.

A lot of Youtube channels I follow use screen recorders, and their video's come out great. Yeah, a few of their channels do reviews and demo's of how to rid of viruses and malware using VM's ....so you're on the right track.

That capture card is a definite must for any physical machines to be reviewed. Meanwhile, it'll have to do. As for all OS reviews, I've switched to a screen recorder and VMWare. Getting it to run on 3-4 machines was a pain in the rear, let alone that dang camera going out of focus all the time.

VMWare is brilliant. I've got the Workstation version and it's great being able to test another OS and if it goes kaput then just delete it and start again and it doesn't interfere with the physical machine.

Yeah, I am using Virtual box....and I just take snap shots of the OS, and if anything goes wrong I can easily reset the VM.

Back
Top Bottom