Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

First time in my life that I am ashamed to be an American. The world is scared to death because we now have an angry buffoon for a president.

This election proved the old saying, "The masses are asses!".

This isn't anything new...A 2013 global poll in 68 countries with 66,000 respondents by Win/Gallup found that the U.S. is perceived as the biggest threat to world peace.

That was 3 years ago under Obama.

Everything. If only what he says goes then he'd be a dictator.

One thing though, he is a Commander In Chief. He's pretty much in control of the Military.

He also appoints the Secretary of State who acts under him and who sets foreign policy the Congress is only needed to approve a treaty

Well i'm glad we now have a president who can dismantle Obummer care, and get rid of all those executive orders that were put in place.

Also, I am all for him building that wall.

Well i 'd like to say somethings to Hillary supporters ; not regular supports of Hillary but rather to Trump haters and scumbags; but i wont; and rather say long live Trump, long live President Tramp.

As a Brit I would like to heartily congratulate you for electing Trump. For a while there, after we voted to leave the EU, it looked like Britain was going to win the award for being the stupidest bunch of jackasses in 2016, but you guys just managed to make us look like amateurs.

As a Brit I would like to heartily congratulate you for electing Trump. For a while there, after we voted to leave the EU, it looked like Britain was going to win the award for being the stupidest bunch of jackasses in 2016, but you guys just managed to make us look like amateurs.

lol I heard your new prime minister say she would not mind one bit using nuclear weapons and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens.:eek:

You win again. :lol:

It will be nice to have a rebuilt infrastructure in this country and be a world leader once again though.
I am also relieved we are no longer an Obamanation. That was a first class clown if ever there was one.

Last edited:
lol I heard your new prime minister say she would not mind one bit using nuclear weapons and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens.:eek:

You win again. :lol:

It will be nice to have a rebuilt infrastructure in this country and be a world leader once again though.
I am also relieved we are no longer an Obamanation. That was a first class clown if ever there was one.

Our new 'unelected' prime minister is indeed a hateful old bitch but I doubt very much she said anytrhing like that :eek:

Last edited:
Here is the quote as it happened in her first commons debate since being named prime minister:

She was asked by SNP MP George Kerevan (East Lothian): ‘Can we cut to the chase? Is she personally prepared to authorise a nuclear strike that can kill a hundred thousand innocent men, women and children?'
To which she firmly replied: ‘Yes.'

:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom