A bass amp and a pedal

Yeah, I've read all the manuals and the Mustang is really something. This is it.

Look like I finally decided on a tube amp instead. I can't see getting more FX amps when I have a great pedal that I'm familiar with. My bass amp can go back to the drum side while my guitar go thru the tube amp like before.

The Mooer amp I'm getting will be fun on an outing. :cool:

I found a music forum where the pros hang around at and I learned something valuable.

I already have a good amp, my Fender Rumble 25 bass amp but change the speaker to a guitar speaker.

How simple is that? :dance:

Those are only effects, not other amp and cabinet combinations.
You can do all those and a lot more in Ableton or with a mustang.
I have been recording albums with this set up for years.

It's got those my friend. It's got Fxes you don't have. :angel:

Anyway I found a killer amp that I'm hoping it's still around tomorrow when I get my check. It's a deal of a lifetime and I ain't saying what it is til I get it. There's only one.

By the way, my Mooer amp will be here tomorrow. :dance:

This one (Mooer) is a sweet deal, all the other wanted $100 for it but I found it for $50 with two left at the site.

And I'm not a pro, I just like to play.

Last edited:
It's got those my friend. It's got Fxes you don't have. :angel:

No, it does not, I don't mean to burst your bubble but with Ableton Live 9 and the mustang together, there are no effects I don't have. :)
Just saying.
I even have a ton of instruments like a moog synth, a grand piano, a glockenspiel, and so many pro effects I can't even list the first 1000 of them.

:whistling:
coverphoto.jpg

cut_closeup_custom_rack.png__827x192_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry9N7_5VCT0

A crummy little video of my art set to a song I wrote and performed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vbdSIiJ3Go

I see what you mean and no I don't have those instruments. I meant FXes like with filters and such that can be done with a guitar.

Back
Top Bottom