Random Chit Chat

Ohh you finally got some of your pay. what's awesome. Smart guy.

"Besides that point" I have 19x HDD's 5400RPM 350GB drives that are 2 years old.
If you want some a couple i'll send it to you for free. (Only pay the shipping cost)

They are laptop HDD's 320gb 5400RPM made by WD in 2013.
That's all the info about them i can remember.
They are not that good and shipping will cost you 10 bucks.
If you are still interested in a few, i'll send it to you.

Last edited:
Ohh you finally got some of your pay. what's awesome. Smart guy.

"Besides that point" I have 19x HDD's 5400RPM 350GB drives that are 2 years old.
If you want some a couple i'll send it to you for free. (Only pay the shipping cost)

Thanks man. I wish we (the CF members) were geographically close to invite you to a feast :(

And thank for your offer to the CF community. If you still keep some in the end, I suggest RAIDing them in some custom made case and get a fast storage unit. Even four of them stacked will about similar size of a 3.5" HDD. I think you could try it with no or minimal costs. Do you think RAIDing them could give a good speed?

They are laptop HDD's 320gb 5400RPM made by WD in 2013.
That's all the info about them i can remember.
They are not that good and shipping will cost you 10 bucks.
If you are still interested in a few, i'll send it to you.

Sounds good man, i'll send you a PM to get some details.

So last night I was wiping some dust with my hand off my laptop keyboard and shut down my computer. Later that night I started up my lappy and when the OS came up it did not connect to the internet like it always does.

I was stumped as to why it was not connecting. So I checked the settings in network and it said that the network I connect to was out of range, so I unplugged the modem and let it reset. Again my lappy would not connect to the wireless network. So I restored my computer to an earlier time using system restore.

Booted back up the computer and still it would not connect to my Wi-fi network. I was starting to get scared that my Wi-fi card went out on me. So I checked my Wi-fi card in my lappy and it was all secure.

So I booted back up to windows, and just out of curiosity I thought I would press the light on my lappy where the Wi-fi was...and my Wi-fi came back on. What a idiot I was. It now works ok now and back to normal...a lesson learned :facepalm:

So last night I was wiping some dust with my hand off my laptop keyboard and shut down my computer. Later that night I started up my lappy and when the OS came up it did not connect to the internet like it always does.

I was stumped as to why it was not connecting. So I checked the settings in network and it said that the network I connect to was out of range, so I unplugged the modem and let it reset. Again my lappy would not connect to the wireless network. So I restored my computer to an earlier time using system restore.

Booted back up the computer and still it would not connect to my Wi-fi network. I was starting to get scared that my Wi-fi card went out on me. So I checked my Wi-fi card in my lappy and it was all secure.

So I booted back up to windows, and just out of curiosity I thought I would press the light on my lappy where the Wi-fi was...and my Wi-fi came back on. What a idiot I was. It now works ok now and back to normal...a lesson learned :facepalm:

Been there, done that...

I'm about to interview for a job I am not really qualified for, probably don't want, and likely doesn't pay enough to consider.

Finally the cooler weather are rolling in. That was one hot summer here in Texas. I'm gonna enjoy my range sessions now.

Walmart had a great sale on ammo and I mean dirt cheap. I picked up five 250 packs of UMC 40sw 180 MC at $45 each. I went broke doing that and there will never be a sale like that again. Thank god I sold stuff on CL.

Others reported great sale on other calibers that I wonder if Walmart is dumping the ammo and not selling anymore. Only time will tell.

Finally the cooler weather are rolling in. That was one hot summer here in Texas. I'm gonna enjoy my range sessions now.

Walmart had a great sale on ammo and I mean dirt cheap. I picked up five 250 packs of UMC 40sw 180 MC at $45 each. I went broke doing that and there will never be a sale like that again. Thank god I sold stuff on CL.

Others reported great sale on other calibers that I wonder if Walmart is dumping the ammo and not selling anymore. Only time will tell.

Hey Celery, as you are a gun owner did you hear the news about Obama banning a substance that goes into gun powder?

You can read about it in the link below:
BREAKING NEWS: Obama's ATF Announces Backdoor Ammo Ban! « InvestmentWatch

As usual, the pro gun owner's blew things out of proportion. Here's an explanation from the ATF as to what they actually are trying to do:

ATF's June 2016 Explosives Industry Newsletter included a brief discussion of Nitrocellulose, and attempted to clarify the circumstances under which wetted Nitrocellulose is considered a high explosive under 27 CFR, Part 555. As with all explosives, ATF's focus is on the potential public safety risks associated with materials that can be misused or diverted to unlawful purposes. Subsequent contact from industry members who import, transport, store or employ wetted Nitrocellulose in the production of ammunition, however, has brought to our attention issues that were not fully addressed in the Newsletter and require further consultation and consideration with the industry. Accordingly, ATF has and will conduct further industry outreach concerning wetted Nitrocellulose. In the interim, previously authorized industry practices concerning wetted Nitrocellulose will not be affected.

The point is that Obama and his administration did not intentionally attempt to ban ammunition, they were simply attempting to make the storage of it safer. Obama has not made ANY attempt to outlaw guns or ammunition but the gun lobbyists keep trying to convince the public that Obama is "out to get their guns". Total nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom