Using gmail

bluenose1940

In Runtime
I have tried sending an email with a couple of small video attachments but it has been returned as undelivered for the reason shown below.

Could not be delivered because of

Server refused mail at MAIL FROM - 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size

The two attachments were as I say, video clips, one of them is 6.9mb and the other is 4.3mb.

Is there anything else that I can do to get them to the person that I want to look at them.

Thank you.

You can try sending them one at a time.

If that doesn't work, then it's likely their server is refusing the message.

You can also try converting the video using a free converter like VLC. A quick YouTube search will quickly yield a HowTo. Mp4 is probably the smallest and most widely accepted format as well.

You could sign up for a free DropBox account, then upload the videos to DropBox and share them so that the person could then download them from DropBox.

OK folks, thanks for the replies. First off I am going to try sending them one at a time, if that doesn't work, i will try the DropBox method.

Thanks again.

I personally upload videos to Youtube and provide the links to stream them instead of giving the receptor a hard time having to download them in full ;)

Back
Top Bottom