Random Chit Chat

So it's in the works still. :cool:

Ain't been doing much here. Finally found a pain clinic that'll take my insurance a months ago so I'm back with the Vicodin and have two injections lined up for my neck and lower back. This coming Tuesday and a week after. About time I'm sick of the pain.

Sold almost all my musical stuff so I have a bass amp, keyboard and a pedal left. Sold my 9mm and my 40sw pistols and bought a Glock G29 Gen 4 10mm pistol. Also bought two barrels for it, a 40sw and an extended 10mm barrels. Again stocking up on ammo.

You never know what comes up after elections concerning guns and ammo because of nutjobs so I'm stocking whatever I can, 40sw, 10mm and 5.56 mm. I still have my MP15 carbine.

I guess I can call it my bucket list because my doc told me I have problems with my kidneys and he's going to be monitoring them. He said it may be no big deal but at my age it sound like a death sentence to me.

I'm cashing off everything I have and not used since so I can enjoy the moments. :D

I'm not being morbid but you never know. :rolleyes:

Hey Celery, Glad to see your still around man...And i'm sorry to hear your dealing with pain. Lately my lower back has been hurting me, but I think in my case it's because I don't take Calcium at all, and I need to.

Start taking Calcium then but I'd check with the doctor first. I don't see how a lack of Calcium cause pain but a doc knows better. My pain clinic doc got me started on holistic remedies so we'll see how they go.

Fish Oil and Turmeric. Yum. :lol:

My PCP doubled my BP medicine and on the last two checkups my BP was very good and he's pleased with it. Now he's pushing me to get the Colonoscopy but I told him in due time, maybe after the Summer is over. Right now I want to get the injections over with.

Did I mention that I quit smoking last Nov? This helped a lot and I mean a lot so as a PSA: Stop Now!

Check out my new Glock G29 10mm. I love it. :D

click image upload

And my carry load. :eek:

click image upload

Last edited:
Start taking Calcium then but I'd check with the doctor first. I don't see how a lack of Calcium cause pain but a doc knows better. My pain clinic doc got me started on holistic remedies so we'll see how they go.

Fish Oil and Turmeric. Yum. :lol:

Did I mention that I quit smoking last Nov? This helped a lot and I mean a lot so as a PSA: Stop Now!

Check out my new Glock G29 10mm. I love it. :D

Well yeah its probably not the lack of calcium intake that has my back hurting, but I still want to take some just to keep those bones strong.

That's a nice piece gotta say.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember you saying that you quit smoking, good job. It's been 28 years since I stopped smoking...yay me !!

Last edited:
Thanks man, I went cold turkey when I did quit, and man I have to tell you...If it wasn't for the sun flower seeds, I think I would have gone crazy. :lol:

What I did too, cold turkey all the way and it was a battle for a while but I refused to give in. No substitutes though, just roughed it.

My nephew still smoke and it disgusted me. That's how I know I made it and it's a smoke free house.

Got my injections yesterday on my neck, what a relief. Surprising thing is my new doc was fast and did the job in 10-15 minutes with little pain. I had it done without sedation as I had to drive myself.

I thought my old doc was good. He did his job alright but took 30-45 minutes and caused pains. I went to him for years and that was a revelation. Next week I'll get the injections in my lower back.

Soon I'll be enjoying life again. :D

Got my injections yesterday on my neck, what a relief. Surprising thing is my new doc was fast and did the job in 10-15 minutes with little pain. I had it done without sedation as I had to drive myself.

I thought my old doc was good. He did his job alright but took 30-45 minutes and caused pains. I went to him for years and that was a revelation. Next week I'll get the injections in my lower back.

Soon I'll be enjoying life again. :D

Recovering from something?

Take care man and feel better soon :)

Back
Top Bottom