Random Chit Chat

Something I've come across regarding one of regular folks and before I post it, if Staff do find it is not suitable to be here then please feel free to remove it.

I randomly stumbled over to Setishock's place and noticed a post saying that he passed away Sad News and Regrets. I've wondered why he hasn't been around.

Something I've come across regarding one of regular folks and before I post it, if Staff do find it is not suitable to be here then please feel free to remove it.

I randomly stumbled over to Setishock's place and noticed a post saying that he passed away Sad News and Regrets. I've wondered why he hasn't been around.

8903779.jpg

sonofa....

Wow. He had been very active on this board. Sad to hear of his passing.

Just realized he was only about 6 months older than me.

Oh Wow, I was wondering what happened to him. I never knew he was going through stuff.

Seti my friend you will be missed....

Also I have been wondering where Dragoes & Nikon Guy have been, I hope they haven't left us.

Setishock was a great guy, and active on several forums I am a member of. I will miss him.

Thanks for letting us know, Bk_123: too often our internet friends disappear and leave us uncertain... there is a sense of closure knowing that they have gone on ahead of us.

Celery hasn't been active since late January either.

It's been that long already? I still browse here time to time but not much to say. I'm sorry to hear of Seti's passing but I was upset at his plan to use of GFM to get a hotel.

Back
Top Bottom