Random Chit Chat

I hate football. And soccer. And both of them. They suck.

I hate'em too.

Living in "Bronco Country!!!" I don't get it either. Now, I think there's something to be said about enjoying the sport vs. making it a life. I don't keep up on football, but watching the games with friends and family is just good company. I imagine the same is for soccer fans vs. non-fans. Being around that excitement is just fun. Could care less who wins, but it's entertainment at least.

Only "ball sport" i want to watch is ladies beach volleyball... for obvious reasons.

That means two things :)

Living in "Bronco Country!!!" I don't get it either. Now, I think there's something to be said about enjoying the sport vs. making it a life. I don't keep up on football, but watching the games with friends and family is just good company. I imagine the same is for soccer fans vs. non-fans. Being around that excitement is just fun. Could care less who wins, but it's entertainment at least.

Dude, where have you been all this time? How's things going?

Dude, where have you been all this time? How's things going?

On a journey :)

Things are well. Life has it's turns and twists, and going through one of those now, but you learn to realize that is the way of life. Just as the ocean has crests and valleys, as is life. So I've been searching within, a lot. Then my snowglobe got picked up and shaken. So just a deep valley that I'm waiting for the crest once again.

How are you all doing?

On a journey :)

Things are well. Life has it's turns and twists, and going through one of those now, but you learn to realize that is the way of life. Just as the ocean has crests and valleys, as is life. So I've been searching within, a lot. Then my snowglobe got picked up and shaken. So just a deep valley that I'm waiting for the crest once again.

How are you all doing?

Good to know!

Nothing much here. I just haven't received my salary for 8 months now. nothing special.

:hide:

Nothing much here. I just haven't received my salary for 8 months now. nothing special.

:hide:

From someone you actively work for?

Are there labor laws you could potentially get that rectified using? For example, if an employer did that in the States, we can report this to the department of labor.

There would be lawsuits up the a** if that happened in any European country and North America.

How do you survive without pay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom