Query re recovered data

bluenose1940

In Runtime
Hello folks,
I have had considerable success with recovering the partition that i mistakenly deleted. I have also recovered all of the data that was on there and there was quite a bit of it, some 198gb. Overall I am extremely pleased.

However, I do have one query, when I open up the drive and the data, all I can see is a load of gobbledegook but, when I click on the little arrow at the top, I get an option that is called NTFS1, as soon as I click on this, all of the gobbledegook immediately changes to show all of my files/folders as they should be. My question is, can I get it so that the correct view is always available without me having to click on the NTFS1 option?

Hopefully I will have attached a couple of shots here of what I am talking about

I have also attached a couple of images of stuff that I have found in my personal data directory that I don't recall putting there. My question on this is, can I delete these without causing any problems?

Thanks in advance of any help offered.

Attachments

• Image of recovered files.PNG
    Image of recovered files.PNG
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Personal Data_1.PNG
    Personal Data_1.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Personal Data_2.PNG
    Personal Data_2.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 1
  • Personal Data_3.PNG
    Personal Data_3.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
If that's a view of the recovered files and you've already restored them, it's probably safe to just delete anything you don't want. It's probably just other files that were found that were created and deleted by Windows, thats why you dont recognize them.

Back
Top Bottom