Partitioning

bluenose1940

In Runtime
I am trying to get rid of some unallocated space on my 'C' drive and need a little help please.

My 'C' drive is an SSD and carries the O/S and all my programmes. The first partition on this drive is called System Resrved, and the main partition has over 900mb of unallocated space after it and I would like to merge this into the main partition but, when I have tried to do it in EaseUS, each time that I reduce the unallocated space down to zero, it just seems to be transferring it to the front of the main partition. What am I doing wrong please?
Many thanks.

I am trying to get rid of some unallocated space on my 'C' drive and need a little help please.

My 'C' drive is an SSD and carries the O/S and all my programmes. The first partition on this drive is called System Resrved, and the main partition has over 900mb of unallocated space after it and I would like to merge this into the main partition but, when I have tried to do it in EaseUS, each time that I reduce the unallocated space down to zero, it just seems to be transferring it to the front of the main partition. What am I doing wrong please?
Many thanks.

does anyone have an inkling as to how I might achieve my aim?

I usually use GParted, which is a Linux-based partitioning program, and I haven't had any problems merging volumes with it.

Back
Top Bottom