Logitech K811 Keyboard

ericsuffin

Beta member
Took it apart, hard plastic was broken. Now what? Solder battery to circuit? Do without hard plastic? Clean everything except battery and board with alcohol? Allign? Replacement screw and bracket?

What hard plastic was broken? How do we know if it's a crucial part of the keyboard? Some pictures would be nice.

Usually, hard plastic can be repaired with plastic cement or epoxy but can't say in your case without seeing what exactly is broken. Do you have the broken piece?

Exactly way i was joking before. We really do need some more info.
I have no idea what he mean by "Clean everything" "Align" "Replacement screws"
What's that gonna help if the frame is broken.

Last edited:
I created an album on this website:
69683-albums55

One of the photos is of all the stuff from the keyboard. The second photo is of the hard plastic - you can see the scratchy squares. The third photo shows a sheet like I've seen on videos regarding other keyboards. I may try to glue the hard plastic, though I'd prefer to find someone that sells replacement parts. I suppose if I'm missing one little bracket or screw or the glue doesn't hold that could ruin the effort. Thank you for your effort.

Okay I was going to stay away from this but hell. Firstly for the price of a new keyboard what on earth are you messing about With it for. Ditch the bits and buy a new one. Secondly your OP gave us absolutely no information at all. I do appreciate that English may not be your first language but we do need information that is understandable to help you. This is where pictures would come in. you say that you have created an album on this website, where? Give us a link
to go look at said website.

I know you may find my tone sharp. But bottom line is we put time and effort into this and people not helping themselves or not coming back with answers to our queries is hugely frustrating to us or it is to me anyway. I will probably get flamed for this post by other contributers to this forum but there you go.

Okay definetly my last contribution to this post. It's a complete and utter shambles and whilst your unclickable link did finally work, thanks to BikerEcho, it tells us absolutely nothing. My advice go and buy a new keyboard they are dirt cheap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom