First Build Thoughts/Feedback

Jorge1

Beta member
Hi I'm new here and this is my first post. Anyway, I am new to computer building but I have selected parts for a new computer on(a link below). The PC is going to be used as a office PC for just regular word processing and things like that. But also sustainable for multitasking and HD video streaming which I think the part I've chooses are OK for. The budget for this is no higher than the current price so it is much more of a budget build. I was wondering if the parts I have picked are a good choice. Can anyone give some feedback or improvements on this and I much appreciate it if you could reccomend any parts if nessecary.
Many Thanks :D

The part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qM9RsJ

Sent from my SM-G900F using Computer Forums mobile app

Looks good to me. If you wanted to double the ram you could (not very costly) but 8gb is fine.

I wound't double the RAM. I see no point in doing so for what he describes hes needs are.

Instead of that i would upgrade the CPU to the 6500. It cost 16 pounds more, but you get 500mhz more on the clock.
Not gonna do a huge difference, but then again, the price difference isn't huge ether.
I personally would like to have that extra little boost for rendering and decompression.
But it's up to you if you want to spend that extra 16 pounds.

Ether way it's a good system. Happy building.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom