Went to the barbers today...

Don't make fun of them you have to nurture all the trad barbers. Otherwise all us old buggers who are only used to going into mens barber shops will have to use hairdressers. Good grief, the only time I ever went into a hairdresser the women in there stopped yabbering and if looks could have killed I would have been dead on the spot and all because I had the temerity to invade their all woman domain. Oh and he is cheap. Mine charges a tenner for a haircut and I thought he was cheap.

Don't make fun of them you have to nurture all the trad barbers. Otherwise all us old buggers who are only used to going into mens barber shops will have to use hairdressers. Good grief, the only time I ever went into a hairdresser the women in there stopped yabbering and if looks could have killed I would have been dead on the spot and all because I had the temerity to invade their all woman domain. Oh and he is cheap. Mine charges a tenner for a haircut and I thought he was cheap.

Ah I'm not complaining, thought it may bring a smile to a few - certainly did to me! Having said that, I still maintain a free wix-style website would have been a far better bet...

Barbers? You went to more than one barber?

How much does it cost there? Here normally it is SR15 ($4 USD) for a haircut. I don't shave at a barber anymore, I do it at home. I'm germaphobic.

Back
Top Bottom